(Former) Diplomats and (former) Privileged Persons

You are considered a 'privileged' person if you work in the Netherlands as a diplomat, you work for an international organization, or you are a member of the Diplomatic Corps in the Netherlands. As a privileged person, the Minister of Foreign Affairs has issued you with a special identity document. Mynta Law can assist you should you wish to apply for a regular residence permit and will advise you on other migration law questions.

Applications for residence permits

If you are privileged, the possibilities to continue your stay in the Netherlands are somewhat limited. As a rule, you will only be able to obtain a permanent residence permit after ten years of residence - and after having obtained a civic integration diploma. There are, however, specific exceptions. Mynta Law is aware of all the rules that apply in your situation and can therefore advise you correctly and quickly with regard to the possibilities available to you. Naturally, if you wish, we will also handle your residence application and assist you in the various practical matters that come with it.

Fixed rates, so no financial surprises

Wherever possible, Mynta Law applies fixed rates to the handling of a specific case. Our rates are in line with the current market level. Therefore, on engaging Mynta Law, you know in advance what your costs will be.

Curious what Mynta Law can do for you? Contact us directly!

Call +31 (0)70 – 205 11 60

Contact us

Arend van Rosmalen, LL.M.