Bel +31 (0)70 – 205 11 62
based on 116 ratings on Legalscore
- How many Dutch residence statuses can you have at the same time?
- Latest ECJ Judgment: Loss of EU long term stay permit due to absence?
- Overstay and entry ban: how does it work?
- Economically inactive visa for long term residents from other EU countries
- How can elderly parents immigrate to the Netherlands (or the European Union)?
- Dutch American Friendship Treaty: different forms of busness associations in the Netherlands
- Athlete permit: a visa for talented sportspeople
- Dutch American Friendship Treaty: a residence permit for American entrepreneurs
- New IND policy: residential address requirement for EU long term permit holders
- The New Integration Act: its impact on permanent residence and Dutch citizenship applications
- Non-EU family members of an EU citizen: how to get a permanent residence permit
- Two Types of Permanent Residence Permits in the Netherlands: This is What You Need to Know About Them
- Self-employment visa: work as a self-employed entrepreneur in the Netherlands
- Unemployed Highly Skilled Migrants: Eight Options to Extend Your Legal Stay in the Netherlands
- The benefits and potentials of the Dutch American Friendship Treaty: American students in the Netherlands
- The benefits and potentials of the Dutch American Friendship Treaty: the Voluntary MVV Route
- The startup permit: the application in a nutshell
- The scientific researcher's permit: the application in a nutshell
- The internship permit: the application in a nutshell
- The highly skilled migrant permit: the application in a nutshell
- The European blue card: the application in a nutshell
- The independent entrepreneur's permit: the application in a nutshell
- The search year permit: the application in a nutshell
- What "main residence" is, and why it is important for your right of stay in the Netherlands