Bel +31 (0)70 – 205 11 62
based on 124 ratings on Legalscore
- Economically inactive visa for long term residents from other EU countries
- How can elderly parents immigrate to the Netherlands (or the European Union)?
- New IND policy: residential address requirement for EU long term permit holders
- The New Integration Act: its impact on permanent residence and Dutch citizenship applications
- Non-EU family members of an EU citizen: how to get a permanent residence permit
- Two Types of Permanent Residence Permits in the Netherlands: This is What You Need to Know About Them
- Unemployed Highly Skilled Migrants: Eight Options to Extend Your Legal Stay in the Netherlands
- The benefits and potentials of the Dutch American Friendship Treaty: American students in the Netherlands
- What "main residence" is, and why it is important for your right of stay in the Netherlands
- Economically inactive residence: how to apply and renew It?
- Children of Highly Skilled Migrants: How much tuition should I pay?