Mynta Law is looking for an (experienced) administrative assistant
The proper functioning of a law practice requires more than legal knowledge; a fair amount of organization is just as important. Mynta Law is therefore looking to hire an organizational pillar of strength, in other words: an (experienced) administrative assistant who is able to help us organize our work as efficiently as possible. Do you have an education or experience as a secretary / administrative assistant or financial assistant, do you have affinity with legal services, are you customer friendly and do you work accurately? Then we are interested to hear from you.
What will you do?
Your work will involve various administrative tasks, such as:
- daily phone intake, scheduling advice meetings and sending standard information,
- personalizing and sending standard letters such as confirmations of assignments, invoices, payment instructions and review requests,
- maintaining the financial administration and credit management,
- preparing common application forms,
- answering common and general questions from clients.
What does Mynta Law offer you?
- You will have an inspiring, young and enthusiastic group of lawyers to work together with and to learn from (and to teach to).
- There is an informal, unstressful working athmosphere at Mynta Law's office.
- After a training period you will have the option of working from home and/or in the office.
- We regularly organize inspiring activities outside of the office.
What about your employment agreement?
- You will have an employment agreement for one year. The intention is to afterwards renew this contract indefinitely.
- You will receive a good salary, between EUR 2.009,17 and EUR 3.072,79 gross per month (in case of fulltime employment). The salary is dependent on your level and experience.
- All salaries are indexed annually in accordance with the CPI, up to 4,0%.
- Your secondary employment conditions are properly organized. You will for instance participate in our pension scheme, we invest in education and schooling, and prospects of salary increases and/or promotions are clearly set out.
- You will have five twenty-five days of paid leave (in case of fulltime employment), a holiday allowance of 8%, and the possibility, incidentally, to work from a distance.
What do we require?
- The most important qualities for us are: integrity, good organization, eye for detail and an optimistic attitutde.
- We are looking for someone with a relevant education of at least MBO-4 level.
- Relevant experience, for example as a legal secretary or administrative asistant, is important to us.
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written, are required.
- Do you have affinity with migration and citizenship? We certainly like to hear about this.
Great! We are curious to receive your application. To apply, please fill out the below application form. Applying for this opening is possible until 31 January 2023. Applications are then assessed in the first week of February 2023.
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please feel free to contact Arend van Rosmalen (firstname.lastname@example.org - +31702051163).